Dear young people,
We are proud to present project results of Erasmus + project “In their shoes”.
In their shoes is Erasmus + KA 1 project funded by European Union.
Project coordinator is Para Taekwondo klub Krijesnice from Croatia while partners are ArTeam from Bulgaria, Društvo Mladi Evropejci from Slovenia and Asociatia Babilon Travel’s (ABT) from Romania.
Dates of the project were 04.05. – 11.05.2021. in Zagreb, Croatia
First of the result is a FB page made by participants where they have put all their project results and shared it from there: In Their Shoes Erasmus plus .
Please check out this page and be free to share it and it’s content and invite your friends to follow it.
Here you can find official photo album from the project
And cherry on the cake is participants power video where they have presented everything they learned during 8 days of youth exchange: In their Shoes – Power video.
Persons with disabilities are full-fledged citizens who enjoy the same rights as the rest of the population. They have an active role to play in our society, and this is especially true of young people with disabilities. This project was developed with the main aim to stimulate the social inclusion of young people with disabilities as well as to create a bridge between different social groups and build better mutual comprehension and dialogue by using Martial Arts.
Project objectives were:
– To support interaction and development of understanding, tolerance and acceptance between young people with and without disability;
– To encourage expression, discussing common values and finding common interests as a channel to establish quality dialogue and cooperation between the participants;
– To increase the knowledge of participants on how to communicate effectively as well as the significance of teamwork and cooperation, goal-setting, self-discipline, respect for others, and the importance of rules;
– To enable disadvantaged participants to take risks and learn how to manage failure and success in a safe and supportive environment;
– To increase intercultural awareness of the participants, their sense of belonging to the same EU community as well as to develop their language skills;
– To promote Erasmus+ Programme and its Inclusion and Diversity Strategy.